Monday 27 August 2012

Money, always money. What do with silver now.

For someone who wants to invest a little money and looks like me in the stock market, it may seem difficult at first. We dont no where to begin. We want to buy stocks that we have a part of a company, we try the forex ... I would say to buy shares, you must be knowledgeable of the market and there is a 100 chance of hitting a good deal. There are certainly interesting actions but it is too volatile market. Speaking of volatility, what's worse than forex. If you want to lose your money, go to the market. This is the worst place. For some time I interress market money. Not that of gold because the price is already too high in my opinion. The silver has been more in the shade and the price is reasonable. According to many research I've done, I think the future is interresting for money. But physical silver only. Not the paper. We're talking about a higher demand, inventory reserves decline year after year ... I think this is a market interesting. More physically you hold your investment. I think if you want to invest, do good research before you think be placement that suits you. For mine, I find. If you want to buy silver now, I advise you wait for the silver ets overbought. The title is up 28 to $ 31.30 in a few days. The stocastic is high and the RSI also. Be prudent.

No comments:

Post a Comment